Dubai is the most popular city in the United Arab Emirates and located in the Arabian Gulf. Dubai is one of the most visited destinations among visitors. Due to COVID 19 worldwide travel has been stopped since February. But yes! One good news has arrived that Dubai is welcomed to their tourists or visitor from 7the July 2020. But there are certain norms that you have been check your country's travel advisory on international trips also must check Dubai airport flight schedule for which flights are operational at their departure destinations.
Before leaving your country please check travel requirement in Dubai:
1. Fulfill VISA requirements to visit the UAE.
2. A traveler should be required to register all detail in COVID 19 Dubai app(COVID 19 DXB app)
3. Complete the health declaration form before departure to ensure that traveler has no COVID 19 Symptoms.
4. If you don't have medical travel insurance before traveling then must sign a self-declaration form to bear all cost of quarantine as well as treatment.
5. Children under the age of 12 and children with moderate to server disabilities are exempted from PCR test requirements.
6. The UAE government has specified a list of designated laboratories. You must take your PCR result from one of these labs otherwise the PCR result will not take valid.
7. All travelers including passengers with connecting flights to Dubai must complete a health declaration form and submit to the check-in staff.
Procedure applicable at Dubai Airports:
1. The test is being carried out at the Dubai airport if the traveler is not carrying a valid PCR test result valid up to 96 hours.
2. The test may be conducted in the case where traveler carrying negative results before departure but showing symptoms on Dubai arrival airport.
3. Thermal screening for temperature will be conducted after the arrival of Dubai airport.
4. Travelers must be fully responsible for all their actions, maintain social distancing, wearing masks, and self-monitoring.
Dubai has adopted the international highest health and safety standard to overcome this pandemic. All of us have the duty to take care of ourselves as well as a duty towards society whether this is his own country or not. Everyone should maintain social distancing, wearing masks, and washing hands regularly.
1. Family entertainments or attractions.
2. Observation Decks.
3. Public transports
4. Beaches as well as shopping malls
5. Restaurants and cafe