Manali is a beautiful hill station in Himachal Pradesh. It is situated in the Beas River Valley and is surrounded by the snow-capped Pir Panjal, Dhauladhar, and Himalayan ranges. Manali is a popular tourist destination and is known for its scenic beauty and adventure sports. Some of the popular places to visit near Manali are the Rohtang Pass, Solang Valley, Himachal Pradesh, Kullu Manali, Manikaran, and communication among many others. Some of the best 10 tourist places to visit near Manali are:
- Rohtang Pass: The Rohtang Pass is one of the most popular tourist places to visit near Manali. It is situated at an altitude of 3,978 m and is a gateway to the Spiti and Ladakh valleys. The pass is open from June to October and is a paradise for adventure enthusiasts. It offers stunning views of the valley and the snow-capped mountains.
- Solang Valley: Solang Valley is another popular tourist place to visit near Manali. It is situated at an altitude of 2,560 m and is known for its beautiful scenery and adventure sports. The valley is home to the Solang ski resort and is a popular destination for trekking and paragliding.
- Beas Kund: Beas Kund is the source of the Beas River and is located at a height of 3,583 meters. It is a popular trekking destination and the beautiful scenery and glaciers make it a perfect spot for photography.
- Parvati Valley: The Parvati valley is situated in the northeastern part of the state of Himachal Pradesh in India. It is one of the most beautiful valleys in the Himalayas and is a must-visit for all tourists. The valley is home to many tourist spots such as the Parvati temple, the hot springs, and the Parvati river.
Kaeri village: Kaeri is a beautiful village located in the Kullu district of Himachal Pradesh. The village is surrounded by apple and pine trees and offers stunning views of the Himalayas.
Chandratal Lake: Chandratal Lake is a serene and beautiful lake located at a height of 4,300 meters. The lake is surrounded by snow-capped mountains and is a popular spot for camping and trekking.
- Malana: Malana is a traditional village located in the Parvati Valley. The village has its own unique culture and customs and is well known for its temple, which is said to be one of the oldest in the world.
- Manikaran Hot Springs: Manikaran Hot Springs is a must-visit for any traveler to Manali. These natural hot springs are said to have therapeutic properties, and they're simply beautiful to look at. Raghunath Temple
Hadimba Temple: The Hadimba Temple, also known as the Dhungiri Temple, is a wooden temple located in Manali, Himachal Pradesh, India. The temple is built on a rock face at the foot of the Vyas Mountain Range. The temple is also known for its intricate wooden carvings.
Vashisht Hot Springs
How to reach Manali:
Manali is a hill station in the Indian state of Himachal Pradesh. It is situated in the upper ranges of the Himalayas. Manali is known for its natural beauty and is a popular tourist destination. The best way to reach Manali is by flight. The nearest airport is Bhuntar airport in Kullu, which is about 10 km from Manali. Manali is also connected by road to major cities like Delhi, Shimla, and Chandigarh. The journey by road is a long one, but it is scenic as well.
Best time to Visit Manali for Tourists:
The best time to visit Manali is between the months of April and June when the weather is pleasant and the snow has melted. July and August are also good months to visit as the temperature is cooler than in the plains. However, this is also the peak season and the tourist crowds can be quite overwhelming. September to November is a good time to visit Manali if you are looking for discounts and deals on hotel rooms and tour packages. The weather is still pleasant during this time and you can avoid the tourist rush. December to February is the winter season in Manali and the temperatures can dip below zero degrees. This is the time to enjoy the snow and take part in winter sports. If you are not a fan of the cold weather, it is best to avoid Manali during this time. Here is a look at some of the best Manali holiday packages available: