Go First Airlines flights offers and routes
Go First is a low-cost carrier that operates over 330 flights daily across 38 destinations including 27 domestic and 11 international flights, Headquartered in Mumbai is an aviation foray of the Wadia Group. Go first launched its operations as an ultra-low-fare carrier. The airline has multiple hubs across the country in Mumbai, Chennai, Delhi, Bangalore, and Kolkata. Go First is a low-cost airline, it has its frequent flyer program called Go Club. It also provides travelers an option of booking premium seats through its Go Business service where they can enjoy complimentary meals, priority check-in, extra legroom, and increased baggage allowance.
Go First was founded in Nov 2005 by Jehangir Wadia, son of Indian industrialist Nusli Wadia. Go First became the sixth Indian domestic carrier to fly internationally when it launched its inaugural flight to Phuket from New Delhi. Go First operates a network of 38 destinations – 27 domestic and 11 international to Thailand (Bangkok and Phuket), Muscat, Abu Dhabi, Dubai, Kuwait City, Singapore, and Male. Go First executes its business model on the basic three-tier principle - 'punctuality, affordability, and convenience. The airline has recently partnered with Navitaire, a leading technology provider of automated aviation and travel-related software solutions, for its Passenger Service System. Go First is equipped with superior process efficiency, thereby enabling its passengers to save a great amount of time. Go First passed the International Air Transport Association's Operational Safety Audit (IOSA).
Go First Address:
GoFirst Head Office:
1st Floor, C-1, Wadia International Centre (WIC), Pandurang Budhkar Marg, Worli, Mumbai 400 025, India
Telephone: +91 22-6273-2111
Fleet Size: Go First has inducted its 57 aircraft and is ready to join new 30 flights into the fleet With this new milestone, Go First has doubled its fleet in less than two years. The airline currently operates over 330 daily flights across 36 destinations – 27 domestic and 9 international. The airline has multiple hubs across the country: Mumbai, Chennai, Delhi, Bangalore, and Kolkata. Gois positioned as 'the Smart People's Airline. Its theme, 'Fly Smart' is aimed at offering passengers a consistent, quality-assured, and time-efficient service through 'pocket-friendly' fares. first executes its business model on the basic three-tier principle - 'punctuality, affordability, and convenience. first has a fleet size of 51 Airbus A320-200 and Airbus A320 neo aircraft. The number of aircraft the airline currently has is 16 Airbus A320-200 aircraft and 35 Airbus A320neo aircraft.
Baggage Allowance: Passengers carrying more than the allowed baggage limit are charged an excess baggage fee for all routes domestic or international has strict baggage rules.
1. Cabin & Check-in Baggage-Domestic Flights: You may carry a maximum of one piece of cabin baggage not exceeding 55cm + 35cm + 25cm (Total 115 cms) and must weigh no more than 07 kg. The Checked-in baggage should be up to 15 Kg and not exceed 158 cm in overall dimensions (L+W+H). Laptops, ladies' purse, small camera, infant food, umbrella, walking stick, overcoat or blanket, and some reading material is allowed apart from the normal allowance. Special baggage such as musical and sporting equipment which is oversized would be carried at an additional charge of Rs 1000 per piece per sector.
2. Excess Baggage- Domestic Flights: Prepaid excess baggage policy of GoFirst permits you to carry excess luggage by paying some fees. This excess luggage can be bought by paying charges either at the airport or online well in advance of the flight time. The cost for excess baggage at the time of check-in is Rs 400 per excess kg. These slabs can be booked at least 12 hours before the scheduled domestic flights and 24 hours before the scheduled international flights. This can be done either by calling the call center or through online booking.
3. Check-in Baggage Allowance- International Flights: Hand or Cabin baggage of a maximum of 7 kg. (including Laptop and duty-free shopping bags) having maximum overall dimensions of 108 cm. Passengers with infants are allowed to carry an additional piece of hand baggage of a maximum of 7 kg., not exceeding the size dimensions. International excess baggage shall be bought at least 24 hours in advance of the scheduled departure time of the flight. Cabin baggage allowance on an international flight is the same as that of domestic flights of Go First.
4. Student Baggage Allowance: The Students baggage gets a 5% discount on base fare and excess baggage allowance of up to 10 kg (So, the total can be 15+10=25 kg). This is applicable only for domestic flights but covers both round-trip and one-way trips. To avail of the benefit, the student is required to produce a valid student ID along with a personal photo ID at the check-in counter.
Popular Domestic and International Routes: Go First Airlines currently operates over 330 daily flights across 36 destinations – 27 domestic and 9 international. The Go First route network spans business metros as well as key leisure destinations across the Indian subcontinent. Go First operates its flights at the airports in Ahmedabad, Aizawl,
Bagdogra, Bengaluru, Bhubaneswar, Chandigarh, Chennai, Delhi, Goa, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Indore, Jaipur, Jammu, Kochi, Kolkata, Kannur, Leh, Lucknow, Mumbai, Nagpur, Patna, Port Blair, Pune, Ranchi, Varanasi, Singapore, Srinagar, Abu Dhabi, Bangkok, Dammam, Dubai, Kuwait, Malé, Muscat, and Phuket. Go First ensures a smart value-for-money option for both business and leisure travelers, without compromising on either safety or service factors.
Web-Check in And Verification Process:
Steps to Follow for Go First Web Check-In:
1. For Go First web check-in, you first have to log on to bagpack2go.com click on ‘Go First web check-in’ and select the ‘Web Check In’ option. In the requisite fields, you need to type the PNR and Last Name or Email to begin the check-in process.
2. Next, do the seat selection as per your choice and availability and book check-in baggage, if you are traveling with luggage. Thereafter, you will be issued a boarding pass if you are traveling within the domestic sector and a confirmation slip in case you are flying abroad. Make sure you carry a printout of the boarding pass/confirmation slip.
3. Those who have received a confirmation slip after web check-in for international flights will get the boarding pass after verification of their documents at the airport.
1. A valid passport.
2. A PAN Card.
3. A driving license.
4. Photo identity card provided by the government or a reputed private company.
5. Birth certificate for infants that shows proof of age.
6. Photo of the credit card.
7. Election Photo Identification Card.
8. School identification card for children or any other identification proof.
Onboard Service: The airline operates its services under the brand GoFirst. GoFirst hosts convenient online booking options on its website www.GoFirst.in wherein a passenger or his associate can book GoFirst tickets anytime round the clock, 365 days a year from the comfort of their home. GoFirst is positioned as 'the Smart People's Airline. Its captivating theme, 'Fly Smart' is aimed at offering passengers a consistent, quality-assured, and time-efficient service through 'pocket-friendly' fares.
GoFirst executes its business model on the basic three-tier principle - 'punctuality, affordability, and convenience. The airline has recently partnered with Navitaire, a leading technology provider of automated aviation and travel-related software solutions, for its Passenger Service System. Go First is equipped with superior process efficiency, thereby enabling its passengers to save a great amount of time. GoFirst meals are generally not included in the price of airline tickets while GoFirst Business ticket customers will have meals included. Economy Class Passengers can purchase a range of meals and snacks onboard their flight including Non-vegetarian and vegetarian snacks, hot and cold drinks, sandwiches, cookies, and other sweets. GoFirst economy class passengers may also pre-order a vegetarian or non-vegetarian meal when making their reservation. Business class passengers can receive complimentary vegetarian and non-vegetarian hot meals as well as unlimited water, tea, and coffee in-flight menus.
How To Check Flight Status?
GoFirst Flight Status is a helpful tool to get updated information on the departure and arrival of your flight. Flights are sometimes delayed due to unavoidable weather conditions and technical issues. In such circumstances, this tool helps you keep track of updated timing and other important details. You can easily check your GoFirst flight status instantly in 3 simple steps:
1. Log on to bagpack2go.com
2. Fill in the code of your flight and journey date
3. Click the ‘search’ button to generate the latest information on the ‘Flight Status’ of your flight.
1. 2008: Best Domestic Airline For Excellence in Quality and Travel Writers Association.
2. 2010: India's Leading Budget/ Low-Cost Carrier — Indian Hospitality Excellence Awards.
3. 2013: The Best Onboard Service for a Domestic Airline — Today's Traveller Award.
4. 2014: The Best Onboard Service for a Domestic Airline — Today's Traveller Award.
5. 2014: Cargo Airline of the Year — The Stat Trade Times.
6. 2016: India's second Most Trusted Airline Brand, according to the Brand Trust Report, India Study.
7. 2018: Hospitality India Award for the Best Preferred Airline.
8. Touted as the fastest-growing airline in the world (by Routesonline*, a leading global aviation portal)
9. Best on-time performance for 12 months in a row as per DGCA (Directorate General of Civil Aviation).
10. Most Trusted Brand Award 2019