GoAir flights offers and routes
About Go Air:
Go Air is a low-cost carrier that operates over 330 flights daily across 38 destinations includes 27 domestic and 11 international flights, Headquartered in Mumbai. Go Airlines (India) Ltd. is an aviation foray of the Wadia Group. It operates under the brand Go Air. Go Air launched its operations as a low-fare carrier. The airline currently operates over 330 daily flights across 38 destinations includes 27 domestic and 11 international flights.
The airline has multiple hubs across the country in Mumbai, Chennai, Delhi, Bangalore and Kolkata. Go Air is a low-cost airline, it has its own frequent flyer programme called Go Club. It also provides travelers an option of booking premium seats through its Go Business service where they can enjoy complimentary meals, priority check-in, extra legroom and
increased baggage allowance.
Go Air was founded in Nov 2005 by Jehangir Wadia, son of Indian industrialist Nusli Wadia. Go Air became the sixth Indian domestic carrier to fly international when it launched its inaugural flight to Phuket from New Delhi. Go Air operates to a network of 38 destinations – 27 domestic and 11 international to Thailand (Bangkok and Phuket), Muscat, Abu Dhabi and Dubai, Kuwait City, Singapore and Male. Go Air executes its business model on the basic three-tier principle - 'punctuality, affordability, and convenience'. The airline has recently partnered with Navitaire, a leading technology provider of automated aviation and travel-related software solutions, for its Passenger Service System . GoAir is equipped with superior process efficiency, thereby enabling its passengers to save great amount of time. Go Air passed the International Air Transport Association's Operational Safety Audit (IOSA).
GoAir Head Office: Go Airlines (India) Ltd.
1st Floor, C-1, Wadia International Centre (WIC), Pandurang Budhkar Marg, Worli, Mumbai 400 025, India
Telephone: +91 22-6273-2111
Managing Director: Jehangir Wadia
CEO: Vinay Dube
Go Air has inducted 50th aircraft into the fleet With this new milestone, Go Air has doubled its fleet in less than two years. The airline currently operates over 330 daily flights across 36 destinations – 27 domestic and 9 international. The airline has multiple hubs across the country: Mumbai, Chennai, Delhi, Bangalore and Kolkata. GoAir is positioned as 'the Smart People's Airline'. Its theme, 'Fly Smart' is aimed at offering passengers a consistent, quality-assured, and time-efficient service through 'pocket-friendly' fares. GoAir executes its business model on the basic three-tier principle - 'punctuality, affordability, and convenience'. GoAir has a fleet size of 51 Airbus A320-200 and Airbus A320 neo aircraft. The number of aircraft the airline currently has is 16 Airbus A320-200 aircraft and 35 Airbus A320neo aircraft.
Passengers carrying more than the allowed baggage limit are charged excess baggage fee for all routes for domestic or international, have strict baggage rules.
1. Cabin & Check-in Baggage-Domestic Flights: You may carry a maximum of one piece of cabin baggage not exceeding 55cm + 35cm + 25cm (Total 115 cms) and must weigh no more than 07 Kgs. The Checked-in baggage should be up to 15 Kgs and not exceed 158 cm in overall dimensions (L+W+H). Laptops, ladies purse, small camera, infant food, umbrella, walking stick, overcoat or blanket and some reading material is allowed apart from the normal allowance. Special baggage such as musical and sporting equipments which are oversized would be carried at an additional charge of Rs 1000 per piece per sector.
2. Excess Baggage- Domestic Flights: Prepaid excess baggage policy of GoAir permits you to carry excess luggage by paying some fees.This excess luggage can be bought by paying charges either at the airport or online well in advance of the flight time. The charges for excess baggage at the time of check in is Rs 400 per excess kg . These slabs can be booked at least 12 hours before the scheduled domestic flights and 24 hours before the scheduled international flights. This can be done either by calling the call centre or through online booking.
3. Check-in Baggage Allowance- International Flights: Hand or Cabin baggage of maximum 7 kg. (including Laptop and duty free shopping bags) having maximum overall dimensions of: 108 cms. Passengers with infants are allowed to carry an additional piece of hand baggage of maximum 7 kg., not exceeding the size dimensions. International excess baggage
shall be bought at least 24 hours in advance of scheduled departure time of flight. Cabin baggage allowance on international flight is same as that of domestic flights of Go Air.
4. Student Baggage Allowance: The Students baggage gets 5% discount on base fare and excess baggage allowance of up to 10 kg (So, total can be 15+10=25 kg). This is applicable only for domestic flights but covers both round-trip and one-way trips. To avail the benefit, the student is required to produce a valid student ID along with the personal photo ID at the check in counter.
Popular Domestic and International Routes: Go Air Airlines currently operates over 330 daily flights across 36 destinations – 27 domestic and 9 international. The Go Air route network spans across business metros as well as key leisure destinations across the Indian subcontinent. Go Air operates its flights at the airports in Ahmedabad, Aizawl,
Bagdogra, Bengaluru, Bhubaneswar, Chandigarh, Chennai, Delhi, Goa, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Indore, Jaipur, Jammu, Kochi, Kolkata, Kannur, Leh, Lucknow, Mumbai, Nagpur, Patna, Port Blair, Pune, Ranchi, Varanasi, Singapore, Srinagar, Abu Dhabi, Bangkok, Dammam, Dubai, Kuwait, Malé, Muscat and Phuket. Go Air ensures a smart value-for-money option for both business and leisure travelers, without compromising on either safety or service factors.
Web-Check in And Verification Process:
Steps to Follow for Go Air Web Check In-
1. For Go Air web check in, you first have to log on to bagpack2go.com click on ‘Go air web check in’ and select the ‘Web Check In’ option. In the requisite fields, you need to type the PNR and Last Name or Email to begin the check-in process.
2. Next, do the seat selection as per your choice and availability as well as book check in baggage, if you are travelling with luggage. Thereafter, you will be issued a boarding pass if you are travelling within the domestic sector and a confirmation slip in case you are flying abroad. Make sure you carry a printout of the boarding pass/confirmation slip.
3. Those who have received a confirmation slip after web check in for international flights will get the boarding pass after verification of their documents at the airport.
1. A valid passport.
2. A PAN Card.
3. A driving license.
4. Photo identity card provided by the government or a reputed private company.
5. Birth certificate for infants that shows the proof of age.
6. Photo of credit card.
7. Election Photo Identification Card.
8. School identification card for children or any other identification proof.
The airline operates its services under the brand GoAir. GoAir hosts convenient online booking options on its website www.GoAir.in wherein a passenger or his associate can book GoAir tickets anytime round the clock, 365 days a year from the comfort of their home. GoAir is positioned as 'the Smart People's Airline'. Its captivating theme, 'Fly Smart' is aimed at offering passengers a consistent, quality-assured, and time-efficient service through 'pocket-friendly' fares.
GoAir executes its business model on the basic three-tier principle - 'punctuality, affordability, and convenience'. The airline has recently partnered with Navitaire, a leading technology provider of automated aviation and travel-related software solutions, for its Passenger Service System. GoAir is equipped with superior process efficiency, thereby enabling its passengers to save great amount of time. GoAir meals are generally not included in the price of airline tickets while GoAir Business ticket customers will have meals included. Economy Class Passengers can purchase a range of meals and snacks onboard your flight including Non-vegetarian and vegetarian snacks, hot and cold drinks, sandwiches, cookies, and other sweets. GoAir economy class passengers may also pre-order a vegetarian or non-vegetarian meal when making their reservation. Business class passengers can receive complimentary vegetarian and non-vegetarian hot meals as well as unlimited water, tea, and coffee in-flight menu.
How To Check Flight Status ?
GoAir Flight Status is a useful tool to get updated information on the departure and arrival of your flight. Flights are sometimes delayed due to unavoidable weather conditions and technical issues. In such circumstances, this tool helps you keep track of updated timing and other important details. You can easily check your GoAir flight status instantly in 3 simple steps:
1. Log on to bagpack2go.com
2. Fill in the code of your flight and journey date
3. Click the ‘search’ button to generate the latest information on the ‘Flight Status’ of your flight.
How To Book Airlines ?
If you are planning to book a Go Air flight, booking online is the best way. To book your flight, follow these simple steps-
1. Visit the official website of Go Air.
2. Click on the Book Flight option.
3. Enter the departure and arrival points.
4. Enter the departure date.
5. Enter how many adults, children and infants are travelling with you.
6. Choose the currency and click on the Book Now option.
Flight Schedules from Major Cities in India:
Please click on the Time Table or Schedule link to view the schedule
in www.goair.in. GoAir airline currently operates over 330 daily flights
across 36 destinations – 27 domestic and 9 international.
The Airline operates for Two Classes:
1. Economy Class
2. Business Class
1. 2008: Best Domestic Airline For Excellence in Quality and Travel Writers Association.
2. 2010: India's Leading Budget/ Low-Cost Carrier — Indian Hospitality Excellence Awards.
3. 2013: The Best Onboard Service for a Domestic Airline — Today's Traveller Award.
4. 2014: The Best Onboard Service for a Domestic Airline — Today's Traveller Award.
5. 2014: Cargo Airline of the Year — The Stat Trade Times.
6. 2016: India's second Most Trusted Airline Brand, according to the Brand Trust Report, India Study.
7. 2018: Hospitality India Award for the Best Preferred Airline.
8. Touted as the fastest growing airline in the world (by Routesonline*, a leading global aviation portal)
9. Best on-time performance for 12 months in a row as per DGCA (Directorate General of Civil Aviation).
10. Most Trusted Brand Award 2019