Airport Address Information:
Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel International Airport
Address: Hansol, Ahmedabad, Gujarat 380003
Phone: 079 2286 9211
Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel Airport is an international Aiport. The Aiport is located in Hansol town in Ahmedabad, Gujrat.
The Airport is considered as the 7th Busiest Airport of India. There is an information desk that operates in Terminal 1.
Ahmedabad is an awarded Airport, awarded as the “Most improved airport” in Asia-Pacific region by the Airports Council International.
The Ahmedabad Airport have four Terminals and it has asinge runway that is 3,505 metres long.
1.Ahmedabad Airport Terminal 1 is the domestic terminal, since it handles domestic flights( (near Gate 4 on first floor).
2.Ahmedabad Airport Terminal 2 is the International terminal which handles International flights.
This terminal will be able to accommodate around 1,600 passengers at any given time.
3.Ahmedabad Airport Terminal 3 handles the passengers arrival during Hajj pilgrimage.
4.Ahmedabad Airport Terminal 4 is the Cargo Terminal which handles tons of cargo.
Particulars of Airport:
Airport Code: (IATA: AMD, ICAO: VAAH)
Airport Name: Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel International Airport
City Name: Ahmedabad
Distance from city: 9 km north of central Ahmedabad.
The Airport provides the many Facilities to its cutomers for their convenient journey.
# Luggage services-
1. Provide safety to the customers baggage by wrapping it.
2. Baggage providing counters provides passengers claim checked-in baggage.
3. One can take the trolley service to take luggage till the check-in counter.
# Currency exchange-
1. Currency exchange service provides convenience to the customers in exchanging their currency into another country currency.
1. Dena Bank ATM
2. SBI Bank ATM
3. State Bank Of India
# Duty Free and Shops
1. Branded Lifestyle Store
2. Branded Electronics Shop
3. Footwear Shop
4. Beauty Product Shop
5. Handloom & Handicraft Emporium
6. Book Stall
7. Development, Operate and Maintain Duty-Free outlets are available.
1. Ahmedabad Airport has restrooms for relaxing or waiting for the flights.
2. Ahmedabad Airport has all the facilties- airport lounges, WiFi, mobile charging points, lockers,
24-hour food options, nearby hotels, and everything.
# Childcare rooms-
1. Child care room for the parents convinience are available
# Spa services-
1. The Airport has several places for relaxing and body massage.
2. Spa services offered- Neck and Back massage, Aromatherapy Massage, Thai Massage, Head Massage, Skin Care.(O2 SPA)
# Restaurants and cafeterias-
1. Snacks bars and sweetmeat shops also sell a wide variety of quick, ready to eat meals including local versions of noodles,
burgers and pizzas are available at Patna Airport.
2. Recommendation- Shambhu's Coffee Bar- Impression Restaurant- Narmada Indian Restaurant
The other facilities available at the airport include first aid sevices, a spa, Post offices, and pharmecies.
Connectivity with the City:
Car renatal desks are also available. The nearest bus stop from Ahmedabad Airport is Sardar Nagar Approach,
which is about 12 minutes walking from the Airport facilities. At Ahmedabad Airport passengers will find taxi options to go to any destination.
Taxis are available within 25 minutes to Ahmedabad city centre. Ahmedabad railway is connected to Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore,
Kolkata, Chennai, Hyderabad, Visakhapatnam, Trivandrum, Ajmer, Dhanbad, Daltonganj, Gwalior, Jaipur, Indore and Howrah.
Ahmedabad is the largest city of indian state Gujrat. Ahmedabad is the perfect blend of modern and ancient culture. The city is known for its Textile, Pharmaceutical,
Jewellery, Diamond,Tourism and Information Technology sector and is also ranked among the safest city for girls in India. The gloriousness of the palce are in its's
artistic, architecture and traditional greatness. Ahmedabad is the Business and Education Hub of Gujarat. All the festivals ae celebrated with great enthusiasm and spirituality.
The city is well connected with major cities in India via road and and railways. Gujratis are the most Peace loving, tolerant and friendly Citizens.Ahmedabas has many
management and architechtural institutes. Ahmedabad is a preferred destination for Students from various parts of India and Abroad. Festivals like uttarya , navratri,
Diwali, are celebrated with great spirit. Navratari-is celebrated in a traditional manner offering devotion to Goddess Amba with people performing garba.
Deepavali is celebrated with the lighting of lamps in every house, decorating the floors with the rangoli. Visiting monuments is one of the important activity if you are Ahmedabad.
Places to visit:
#Rani no Hajiro,
#Gandhi Ashram etc
Ahmedabad Airport Weather:
November to February: Winters are the best time to visit Ahmedabad
March to May: Summer Time in Ahmedabad
June to October: The monsoon time in Ahmedabad it is a great time to visit Ahamedabad.